Sunday, March 15, 2009

A New Day...His Day

Well today was so much better than yesterday. Still experiencing the DT's but got an overabundant shot of the Lord this morning and it took my pain away for the time being. Those of you that haven't had a taste need to get on that stuff, it takes you on a "high" that is truly amazing.

I have been so busy with work the last month that I missed going to church for several weeks. I felt so down for the last week that I really needed that "fix". He is truly great. Sent out some special prayer requests this morning for a few people that I know having some issues in their lives and I feel everyone will pull through fine. AC, DW, and KW - you will be blessed and I hope everyone who needs it will feel His love and guidance.

I am not one to talk about my religious experiences all out in the open but today was a very good day. Maybe I don't show all my love for Him because I still don't quite fully understand it all but I am learning at my own pace with no pushing and pulling (like when you are made to go to church when you are a child). Not picking on my parents but I think they needed a break after Saturday with my brother and I for a few hours when we were kids. LOL.

I am taking it day by day to see what else he has in store for me. He is clearly the GPS for My Journey and I hope that I follow his directions for me closely and accurately.

Happy Sunday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment