Saturday, March 14, 2009

Freakin' Day One.....

They always say the first day is the hardest. Whoever said that is a big freakin' liar. This is something short of torture. Probably unknown to many people, I pray ever day at some point of the day whether it be hoping someone gets over an illness to thanking Him for the opportunities and blessing he has given me. I am truly leaning on Him for the last week probably more than I have in a very long time. Although I don't think I am asking for a lot - just a little guidance. I feel like I am asking for the world.


With a little help from my friends and the passage of time, I hope that the aching will subside. Not to make light of any illness or injury but could someone knock me in the head so I might get amnesia or a sudden case of dementia or Alzheimer's so maybe all the good memories will fade so it doesn't hurt so much any more.
Almost like trying to kick an addiction People always see an addiction as something bad. This was the exception to that rule of thought.

Well let's hope Daryl can keep his sanity. There is precedence that I might do something extremely off the wall. (That is an inside joke.)

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I'm so sorry for what your going thru. I know it hurts and I know it's not easy. I've been where you are and I can tell you that God will bring you thru this, I promise. There is truth when they say 'time heals all wounds'. Just keep praying and don't lose site of what God has in store for you. I will be praying for you and if you need anything, you know Carlos & I will be here for you any time, day or night. We love you!

    ReplyDelete