Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am back!

For those of you who follow my blog - not many at this point (LOL) - I have returned. I am working on a few private things in my life so I may not be able to put up some good blogs in the near future but hope to make a jump back to my normally cheerful self.

Make some dramatic changes in my life and looks like I am having to make a new start on things (some of which are beyond my control). Definitely feeling alone on this part of the Journey will limited resources for comfort. I guess it goes to the old adage, "God does not give you more than you can handle". Let's hope that saying holds true.

Since my last blog, this openness thing - not all that it is cracked up to be. But I am finding out that it is essential in the people you come in contact with in life. I have been told that I am a person that people feel comfortable talking to - honestly and openly. Some times I use that to my advantage when I am interviewing a prospective employee.

Just been keeping busy with work and working on my new game plan for life. Hope this blogs finds all of you well. Out of here...

No comments:

Post a Comment