Monday, October 5, 2009

Long Time, No Hear From

Sorry for the big break. A lot of things going on in my life - work, professional activities, preparing for personal life changes. They seem to be taking a bit of a toll on me. One good thing about it is that I have lost 15 pounds in the process of hustle and bustle. I may break that 200 pound mark within the week.

The last two days were supposed to be my off days but I ended up having to do something with work both days. Never a problems because I am dedicated to the task at hand. Sometimes the work keeps my mind from wondering on things that could bring me down from my normally bubbly personality.



Spent a week in the Los Angeles and Anaheim area for professional development and got to enjoy something I have seen on TV and movies - Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles. It was fantastic. I totally recommend it if you get on the west coast.



Hopefully I will have a little more time to jot down my thoughts. I have had a lot on my mind and need to get it out. I will leave you with this one thought - I consider myself a very inquisitive person. I believe the more information you lnow about a situation, the better prepared you are. Well, I guess I wonder, how much information is actually too much information? Ponder on that and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment